Preparation & Cooking time: 30 mins
Makes: 6 servings
Suitable for: children aged 1 year and above
|4 pieces||Sponge roll|
|3 tbsp||Fruit cocktails, drained (cut into small pieces)|
|30 gm||Milk that is suitable for your child|
|½ tsp||Vanilla essence|
|3 tbsp||Custard powder|
- Arrange sponge cake at the inside of pudding bowl. Spoon fruit cocktail into the centre of the bowl; set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring ingredients A to boil.
- Then stir in ingredients B mixture.
- Simmer until mixture slightly thickens.
- Pour into prepared pudding bowl and set to chill.