300 gm Anchor Salted Butter
125 gm Icing Sugar
1 No. Eggs
400 gm Flour
125 gm Colatta Milk Couverture/Compound
100 gm Anchor Whipping Cream
50 gm Walnut (Roasted & Chopped)
40 gm Anchor Salted Butter
25 gm Sugar
75 gm Flour
40 gm Walnut (Roasted & Chopped)
20 gm Snow Powder
1. Blend Butter and Sugar until creamy, add Egg and continue mixing until the dough comes together. Roll the pastry into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap (Cling Film) and chill in the refregerator.
2. Reheat the oven to 195 C. Roll the pastry out to 5m thick on a floured work surface. Using the rolling pin, roll up the pastry and gently lay it over each case. Push the pastry into the pie case smoothing the base and pressing into the sides. Trim off excess pastry. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven and apply the Hazelnut Chocolate Cream on the surface.
1. Melt the Couverture in double boiler over barely simmering water. Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl. Add the Whipping Cream and stir until all combined together. Lastly add the Walnut. Then pour into the pie shell.
1. Mix the Sugar, Butter and flour together
2. Then add the Walnut insidethe crumble mix
3. Sprinkle it on topof the pie
LASTLY - Use Snow Powder as a decoration