300 gm Anchor Salted Butter
125 gm Icing Sugar
1 Nol. Egg
400 gm Flour
50 gm Colatta Strawberry Dip
(api atas dan bawah)
80 gm Colatta White Couverture
100 gm Anchor Whipping Cream
80 gm Anchor Cream Cheese
250 gm Fresh Strawberry Fruit
80 gm Colatta White Couverture (Shaving)
50 gm Neutral Glaze
1. Blend Butter and Sugar until creamy, add Egg and continue mixing until the dough comes together. Roll the pastry into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap (Cling Film) and chill in the refrigerator.
2. Reheat the oven to 195 C. Roll the pastry out to 5mm thick on a floured work surface. Using the rolling pin, roll up the pastry and gently lay it over each case. Push the pastry into the pie case smoothing the base and pressing into the sides. Trim off excess pastry. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes
3. Remove from the oven and apply the Strawberry Dip on the surface.
1. Blend Cream Cheese until smooth
2. Melt the Couverture i
n double boiler over barely simmering water. Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl. Add the Whipping Cream and stir until all combined together. Then pour into the pie shell.
1. Use Fresh Strawberry , White Couverture and Neutral Glaze as a decoration