300 gm Anchor Salted Butter
125 gm Icing Sugar
1 No. Egg
400 gm Flour
50 gm Colatta Orange Dip
100 gm Colatta Dark Couverture
100 gm Anchor Whipping Cream
50 gm Orange Peel
80 gm Anchor Whipping Cream (Whipped)
80 gm Orange Mandarin Wedges
80 gm Colatta Dark Couverture (Shaving)
20 gm Snow Powder
Working Method :
1. Blend Butter and Sugar until creamy, add Egg and continue mixing until the dough comes together. Roll the pastry into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap (Cling Film) and chill in the refrigerator.
2. Reheat the oven to 195 C. Roll the pastry out to 5mm thick on a floured work surface. Using the rolling pin, roll up the pastry and gently lay it over each case. Push the pastry into the pie case smoothing the base and pressing into the sides. Trim off excess pastry. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven and apply the Orange Dip on the surface
1. Melt the Couverture in double boiler over barely simmering water. Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl. Add the Whipping Cream and stir until all combined together. Lastly add the Orange Peel shell.
1. Use Whipping Cream , Orange Mandarin, Dark Couverture and Snow Powder as a decoration